Disclaimer: While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us.
George T. Morgans design makes the Morgan Dollar highly desirable to collectors and investors alike. This 1878 Morgan Dollar has been graded and guaranteed by NGC as being MS-63.
- Coin Highlights: NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Multiples of 20 come in a NGC slab holder box.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty facing left wearing a Phrygian cap with the word “Liberty” on her hair band.
- Around the border is the phrase “E Pluribus Unum ” the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bunch of arrows in the other.
- Surrounding the eagle is “United States of America ” “One Dollar ” and “In God We Trust.” Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.This piece of American history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection.